1) Sales Readiness Group's Commitment to Privacy
2) Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on this website (such as requests for publications or registering for events appearing on this website), use any of our web-based products or services, or when you contact us for information. We also receive personal information about you from one of our business partners that we have a contractual relationship with (for example, if your employer has hired us to provide training to you, your employer will provide us with information about you that we need to deliver that training).
- Information that you provide in applying for a position with us, such as through the careers section of our website.
- Information that we receive from you or others concerning our provision of services to our clients.
3) How We Use Personal Information
We may use any of the information we collect from you in one or more of the following ways:
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means, and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested;
- perform under our agreements with our business partners, such as providing training to the employees of our corporate customers;
- answer questions and respond to your requests;
- perform analytics and conduct research;
- promote the use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you per your communication preferences;
- consider you for employment (if you have submitted an employment application); and
- meet legal requirements.
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive, which allows a web server to determine when that browser revisits our website.
You can choose whether to accept or refuse most cookies on our website. Some cookies are necessary for our website to function, which means that we will need to set them if you want to use our website.
You can also disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, some features of our website may not function properly.
5) Where We Store and Transfer Your Personal Information
This website is hosted in the United States. If you are located in another country, any personal information that we collect about you through this website will be transferred to and stored in the United States.
6) How We Protect Your Personal Information
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet. You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
7) How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employee you. We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8) Other Websites
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that the Sales Readiness Group is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
9) Your Rights
If you would NOT like to receive future email communications from us, click on the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of an email we sent you. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
If you would like to update any personal information that you provide through this website, or if you would like a copy of the personal information that we collect about you through this website, please contact us as described below in the Contact Us section.
If our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information is subject to European Union data protection law, you have additional rights concerning your personal information:
- You can ask us to confirm what personal information we hold about you and to provide you with a copy of that information.
- You can ask us to correct any personal information about you that is inaccurate.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information, where there is no legal basis for us to continue to hold that information.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information temporarily if you are objecting to our right to use it.
- You can object to our using your personal information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data.
- You can object to our using your personal information for marketing purposes.
- If we are processing your personal information based on your consent or necessity for a contract, you can ask us to provide you with the personal information that you have provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format, or to transmit that information directly to another company if that is technically feasible.
- You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you're not happy with how we have handled your personal information.
10) Your Consent
11) Contact Us
Sales Readiness Group, Inc.
8015 SE 28th Street, Suite 200
Mercer Island, Washington 98040